- Eduardo C. Moura creates Qualitec
- Courses and Seminars
- Reliability of Components and Systems
- Semiconductors Reliability
- Statistical Process Control (SPC)
- Basic Statistics
- Creation of PIEQ® (Integrated Program of Education for Quality)
- Complete training in the foundations of quality and its most powerful methodologies, from the executive till the technical levels
- Pioneering introduction, in Brazil, of “Quality in Product Development”
- Eduardo Moura publishes Vol. 15 of the book series "Basic References on Statistical Techniques", ASQ Quality Press: How to Determine Sample Size and Estimate Failure Rate in Life Testing
- Beginning of the consulting activity
- Development of CEP for Administrative and Service Processes, the first in Brazil
- Pioneering introduction of the Zone Control Chart
- Eduardo Moura publishes the book "The Seven Quality Management Tools" (Makron Books)
- The first Brazilian author to publish a book about this topic
- Methodology for the organizational diagnostic based on the Excellence Criteria of the National Quality Award
- Creation of MGP® - Methodology for Process Management
- Use of “Detailed SIPOC” diagram (Supplier, Input, Process, Output, Customer) as a tool for process integration and standardization
- Methodology for Business Modeling in the Systemic Process Vision (Business Macroflow)
- Introduction of the Hoshin Kanri methodology (Management by Policy)
- Affiliation to ASI - American Supplier Institute – directed by Dr. Taguchi
- Introduction of the Taguchi Methods in Brazil, directly from the original source
- The best QFD training available in the market
- Knowledge base of thousands of cases applied since 1982
- Development of the Quick-FMEA® methodology
- FMEA with prioritization of critical functions, plus higher emphasis in prevention and intrinsic design improvements (as opposed to emphasis on detection)
- Pioneering introduction in Brazil of TRIZ (Theory of Inventive Problem Solving)
- Technical creativity methods based upon worldwide research of invention patents
- Qualiplus puts in practice the first cases of TRIZ in Brazil (General Motors)
- Publishing of a series of articles regarding Robust Engineering in the Banas Qualidade Magazine (12/98-05/99)
- Practical application of Robust Engineering - Eduardo C. Moura and Shin Taguchi
- Visit of Shin Taguchi to Brasil:
- Seminars promoted in Campinas and Curitiba, with the support of Editora Banas
- A 3-day course in Campinas
- Affiliation to GSI - Goal Systems International, led by Bill Dettmer
- Visit of Bill Dettmer to Brazil, in association with Editora Banas (05/00)
- Introductory Seminar on the Theory of Constraints
- Publication of a technical article on TRIZ in the Banas Qualidade Magazine (Jun/00), the first in Brazil
- Integration of the methodologies Hoshin Kanri and TOC´s Thinking Process in Strategic Planning
- Introduction of DFSS in Brazil (Design for Six Sigma)
- Introduction of the variation "Innovate" into the Six Sigma´s DMAIC method, adding proactive tools such as Thinking Process, TRIZ, Trimming and Robust Engineering, which go beyond the typical statistical techniques in the improvement projects
- Introduction of the Certification Program "Six Sigma Process Improvement Black Belt"
- Introduction of the Certification Program "Robust Engineering Expert"
- Consulting to CECT (Corporación Ecuatoriana de la Calidad Total) in the implementation of the National Quality Award in Ecuador: training of the examiners and judges of the Award
- Affiliation to Lean Concepts, LLC (USA), leader in the implementation of Lean in the United States
- Introduction of Lean Production and Lean Office.
- Development of the DFE (Design for Excellence) methodology: integration of Lean Development, DFSS, and Axiomatic Design with proactive analytical tools for product and process development.
- Development of the Excellence 360˚ (Integration of TOC, Lean, Six Sigma and Business Management Through Process).
- Throughput Accounting (TOC)
- Software development to MTS (Mahalanobis-Taguchi System): system optimization of "Diagnostic Multivariated"
- Development of LMBP (Lean Management By Process): Lean Office and Management By Process integration.