Five reasons to choose Qualiplus
Since 1984 we have worked with several companies from Brazil and Latin America, obtaining high impact results for our clients, which can be verified from many cases (some of them described in the section “High Impact Cases”).
Since its foundation Qualiplus has established differentiated business improvement approaches which integrate systemic methodologies with powerful analytical tools for increased business competitiveness.
We are the first consulting firm in Latin America to provide a complete portfolio of products covering the three vital activities of every organization:
- Planning and Management
- Product Development
- Continuous Process Improvement
In Brazil, we are the pioneers in introducing these powerful methodologies to increase business competitiveness:
- 1984: Reliability of Components and Systems
- 1990: Quality in Product Development
- 1992: SPC for administrative processes
- 1993: The “Seven New Management Tools”
- 1994: Process Management Merhodology
- 1995: Hoshin Kanri, QFD, Taguchi Methods
- 1998: TRIZ: Theory of Resolution of the Inventive Problems
- 1999: "Thinking Process" / Theory of Constraints
- 2000: DFSS: Design for Six Sigma
- 2002: Lean Production, Value Stream Management
- 2003: Lean Office
- 2004: Lean Product Development
- 2005: Design for Excellence
- 2006: TOC Solutions
- 2007: Throughput Accounting (TOC)
Software development based on MTS (Mahalanobis-Taguchi System): system optimization of multivariate diagnostics.
- 2008: Development of LMBP (Lean Management By Process): Lean Office and Management By Processes integration.
In order to provide our clients with the most advanced know-how to increase competitiveness, Qualiplus developed partnerships with well known international institutions.
Advanced ProjectsThe best know-how in CCPM (Critical Chain Project Management) and LPM (Lean Project Management): www.advanced-projects.com
ASI – American Supplier InstituteLeader in DFSS (Design for Six Sigma) and Taguchi MethodsTM: www.asiusa.com
Invention Machine (Goldfire)A revolutionary software that solves problems using semantic search and TRIZ (Theory of Inventive Problem Solving): www.invention-machine.com
Goal Systems InternationalOne of the most respected sources for Theory of Constraints (TOC): www.goalsys.com
30 years of leadership and experience in the implementation of Lean Manufacturing, Lean Office and Lean Healthcare: www.leanconcepts.com
The most acclaimed statistical analysis package in the market: www.minitab.com