Qualiplus has an extensive portfolio with many cutting-edge methodologies to substantially increase the performance of management and planning activities in your company. Among all the tools we offer, there's one that needs to be highlighted: Focused Strategic Planing. From a clear (re)definition of Corporate Ideology (values, mission, vision), this methodology, that was developed by Qualiplus, uses Thinking Process (the logical reasoning process of the TOC) to:1) Identify the central problem that prevents progress toward the company's goal (Current Reality Tree);
2) Derive innovative strategic actions that could eliminate the organizational conflict that causes the central problem (Central Conflict Cloud);
3) Validate all the necessary and sufficient strategic actions that will allow the company to achieve its vital strategic objectives (Future Reality Tree and analysis of Negative Ramifications);
4) Clearly trace the implementation path in the operation of the business (Tactic Objectives Map and Prerequisites Tree);
5) Coherent integration of the Strategic Plan, using Critical Chain Method to detail and to manage the execution.
This methodology eliminates the chronic deficiencies of traditional strategic planning, going far beyond the simplistic SWOT analysis and the strategic intentions specifications that, in most cases, fail to take off.
We also have several other methods to help your company gain a competitive edge through an efficient management and an innovative planning. For further information about the products below, please contact us.
- “Enterprise Ideology Workshop”: how to define values, vision, mission, necessary conditions and global performance indicators in a participative way.
- Focused Strategic Planing: combination of Hoshin Kanri and Thinking Process (TOC).
- “Identifying High-Impact Strategic Projects” Workshop: systemic analysis using the “CRT” (Current Reality Tree).
- Projects Management using Critical Chain Method.
- "Thinking Process" Method: analysis and resolution of complex problems.
- "Throughput Accounting": How to maximize profit and accuracy of financial decisions.
- Product Distribution Chain Optimization: integrating Lean and TOC.
- Implementation of Business Management by Processes: restructuring the business system.
- LMBP®, Lean Management by Processes: how to integrate Management by Process and Lean Office.